• About Us
  • Advertise
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
Friday, August 21, 2026
No Result
View All Result
NewsNet Nigeria
  • Home
  • News
    • Local News
    • National
  • Politics
  • Economy
    • Oil and Gas
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Entertainment
    • Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • MORE
    • Interview
    • Editorial
    • Opinion
    • Columns
    • Science & Tech
    • Videos
NewsNet Nigeria
No Result
View All Result
Home Crime

Ondo: Wife allegedly kills husband for calling another woman in her presence

by NewsNet Nigeria
6 years ago
in Crime
Ondo: Wife allegedly kills husband for calling another woman in her presence
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedinShare on Whatsapp

The Ondo State Police Command has arrested a woman identified as Queen Beatrice for allegedly killing her husband, Emmanuel Ikujuni at Omotosho town in Okitipupa Local Government Area of Ondo State.

It was gathered that the suspect hit the head of the deceased with a plank following an argument that ensued between them when the deceased was allegedly calling another woman in the presence of his wife.

The deceased was said to have fallen down after he was hit with the plank. Immediately, his neighbours rushed him to a nearby hospital where he was said to have given up the ghost before he could be admitted.

A sister to the deceased, Imoleayo Ikujuni, who confirmed the incident, narrated that the suspect challenged her late brother for calling another lady.

She said, “During the fight, she hit him with a plank and he died. The police have arrested her. The matter has been transferred to the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department in Akure for further investigation.”‌

The state Police Public Relations Officer, Mr Tee-Leo Ikoro, confirmed the incident and said an investigation has commenced on the matter.

A police source said the corpse of the deceased had been deposited at the mortuary while the police were awaiting the report of the autopsy.

Source: ThePodium

Previous Post

Widows Scheme: Delta govt to build credible database

Next Post

DHQ holds pull-out parade in honour of immediate past CDS, Olonisakin

MORE NEWS

Airport Escape Plan Collapses as NDLEA Nabs ‘KC Luxury’ in ₦39bn Cocaine Cartel Probe
Crime

Airport Escape Plan Collapses as NDLEA Nabs ‘KC Luxury’ in ₦39bn Cocaine Cartel Probe

August 19, 2026
Nani Backs Idjerhe Kingdom Security With Three Vehicles, Urges Stronger Collaboration
Crime

Nani Backs Idjerhe Kingdom Security With Three Vehicles, Urges Stronger Collaboration

August 13, 2026
Tinubu Steps In, Orders EFCC to Unfreeze Osun Government Accounts Before Poll
Crime

Tinubu Steps In, Orders EFCC to Unfreeze Osun Government Accounts Before Poll

August 7, 2026
Why We Froze Osun’s Accounts Ahead of Governorship Poll, EFCC Opens Up
Crime

Why We Froze Osun’s Accounts Ahead of Governorship Poll, EFCC Opens Up

August 7, 2026
Next Post
DHQ holds pull-out parade in honour of immediate past CDS, Olonisakin

DHQ holds pull-out parade in honour of immediate past CDS, Olonisakin

Leave Comment

RECENT STORIES

12 Duplexes, 12 Vehicles: Oborevwori Gives Delta Permanent Secretaries Welfare Boost

12 Duplexes, 12 Vehicles: Oborevwori Gives Delta Permanent Secretaries Welfare Boost

August 20, 2026
Izediunor Petition: Ogwashi-Uku Palace Says No Case Left to Litigate After Double Supreme Court Defeat

Izediunor Petition: Ogwashi-Uku Palace Says No Case Left to Litigate After Double Supreme Court Defeat

August 20, 2026
Okpare Olomu Dismisses Crisis Rumour, Reaffirms Moses Orokpo as Otota

Okpare Olomu Dismisses Crisis Rumour, Reaffirms Moses Orokpo as Otota

August 20, 2026
‘If You Love Me, Support Tinubu’: Oborevwori Urges Christian Leaders Ahead of 2027

‘If You Love Me, Support Tinubu’: Oborevwori Urges Christian Leaders Ahead of 2027

August 20, 2026
UPU Youth Wing Backs Dafinone for Second Term, Cites Jobs, Youth Empowerment

UPU Youth Wing Backs Dafinone for Second Term, Cites Jobs, Youth Empowerment

August 19, 2026

TRENDING STORIES

  • Izediunor Petition: Ogwashi-Uku Palace Says No Case Left to Litigate After Double Supreme Court Defeat

    Izediunor Petition: Ogwashi-Uku Palace Says No Case Left to Litigate After Double Supreme Court Defeat

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Ughelli North Council Sets Otor-Iwhreko on New Course, Inaugurates Caretaker Committee

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Okpare Olomu Dismisses Crisis Rumour, Reaffirms Moses Orokpo as Otota

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Adeleke Beats Oyebamiji by 66,252 Votes to Win Second Term as Osun Governor

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • 12 Duplexes, 12 Vehicles: Oborevwori Gives Delta Permanent Secretaries Welfare Boost

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • About Us
  • Advertise
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy

NEWSNET NIGERIA Published By: Morex Consult Limited - Since 2020.

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • News
    • Local News
    • National
  • Politics
  • Economy
    • Oil and Gas
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Health
  • Entertainment
    • Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • MORE
    • Interview
    • Editorial
    • Opinion
    • Columns
    • Science & Tech
    • Videos

NEWSNET NIGERIA Published By: Morex Consult Limited - Since 2020.